What is Monster Army?
The Monster Army is Monster Energy’s athlete development program that supports athletes ages 13-21 in motocross, bmx, mountain bike, skate, surf, snow, and ski. Athletes from all over the world are evaluated and invited into the program to represent the Monster Energy brand.
How does it work?
Serious competitive athletes apply to be a part of the Monster Army program through the Monster Army platform during an annual 3-month application period. When accepted into the program, athletes receive a ranking. Each ranking qualifies athletes into different levels of support. Each level of support enables athletes to achieve their goals through monetary, media and product support.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- Every athlete in the program is qualified to earn money through the Paid 2 Podium
program. The Paid 2 Podium program is the largest contingency program in the world, which allows athletes to earn real cash for podium finishes.
- Features across our social media platforms and our website, allow athletes’ profiles to be seen by thousands of fans. Helping to grow their personal brands.
- Athletes also receive exclusive access and deals to Monster Army apparel, hats, gear and of course drinks!
- Receive valuable guidance and advice from the Monster Army team managers to help take your talents to the next level!
- Every athlete gains internal exposure that offers them the chance to join the Monster Energy pro ranks. Those that qualify may go on to the pro teams and join alumni like Trey Wood, Austin Forkner or Ryan Villopoto!